Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Magnesium...Who'd of Thought!

Well...I'm sure you're getting tired of my continuing saga of addiction...but I HAD to write and share a MIRACLE with you! Yesterday, my dear friend, Ellen, told me about a friend of hers who had very similar issues with chocolate that I do and her doctor recommended Magnesium. That the reason our bodies crave chocolate is because of a Magnesium deficiency. WELL...tonight Isabella and I stopped off at Walmart after her Book Club meeting and I got MAGNESIUM! I took a tablet right when I got in the car and within 2 minutes I had this surge go through my body...and actually a bit of dizziness...works fast...natural tablet...and I have NOT HAD ONE CRAVING since I took it! 

WOW!
I just HAD to share! I had just spent the time in Blacksburg, while Isabella was at her meeting, at Starbuck's downing my LAST mocha and chocolate cupcake...journaling my hunger to be free and centering myself in the hand of the Lord. He led me to Isaiah 35...OH MY GOODNESS! You have to read this chapter on your own...it literally says...

"Strengthen the weak hands, and make firm the feeble knees. Say to those who have an anxious heart...'Be strong, fear not!" Behold, your God will come with a VENGENCE, with the recompense of God...He WILL COME AND SAVE YOU!" 
He is just SO COOL! Isn't HE! YOASA! = ) 

Can't wait to see what the morning will bring..."His mercies are new EVERY MORNING." = ) 

2 comments:

Prudence said...

what magnesium pills did you get? I had powdered magnesium that you mix with water, but when I drink it it makes me feel sick.

Cheryl said...

Hi Prudence,

Did I ever tell you how much I LOVE your name! = ) It's just lovely!

It's Magnesium by Nature Made. It's 250mg. I'm wondering if the powdered version is too intense to take and the tablet form may be easier to digest.

I'm really hoping this will help in the long run, you know? = )