Tuesday, June 1, 2010

"His Mercies are New Every Morning..."

The last week has been HARD! 

The end of year craziness and saying good - bye to our precious school DCA for the Summer. Reordering our mindset and priorities with having Summer on us. 
And all this is normally difficult, but to add Daddy in the mix and a new 
journey seeking the Lord's will for our lives at this venture
makes it doubly hard to have OPEN HANDS 
and placing full TRUST and FAITH in 
our Lord Jesus! 

But TODAY! 
 
Is a BRAND NEW DAY!
 
This is a present that my Best Friend, Bethany, gave me on my Birthday this year. Bill took a picture of it right before I opened it. 
This picture depicts how I feel on this...
 
June 1, 2010. 
A woman looking at the future...the summer...taking a breath at the BEAUTY
and MAJESTY beofore her and waiting to OPEN what the Lord has GIVEN for her and her family's life! 
 
Yesterday was SO HARD! Just plowing through with my emotions, my fears, my pressing in to reach that solid ground with the Lord. 
Today! A BRAND NEW DAY...a BRAND NEW MONTH...a BRAND NEW SEASON! 

We...our whole McCarthy Clan...look forward today at 
what the Lord has done, is doing, and will do! 

PRAISE THE NAME OF THE LORD!!! 

Thank you to all of you that have been lifting us up in prayer these last few months. 
Thank you for being a part of the powerful work the Lord is doing in us and through us. 

We look forward to sharing His plan when it is finally revealed, but 
are enjoying all that He is doing IN us right now as we wait.

No comments: