Tuesday, March 16, 2010

A Simple Woman's Daybook Entry


 Good Afternoon, everyone! 

I have wanted to do the The Simple Woman's Day Book
for a while now.
 
FOR TODAY

Outside my window...
brown grass full with the anticipation of rebirth...purple and white young crocuses popping their little heads out from the barren soil.

I am thinking...
How much I hunger to be back fully on my diet and exercise program to feel the freedom and delight of a well funtioning body, patience, and focus again. 

I am thankful for...
My 5 BEAUTIFUL children...and Liliana's sweet feet!

From the kitchen...
What to make for dinner tonight...I really want to get the "Fix it and Leave it" Slow Cooker recipe book. 

I am wearing...
My snuggly black shirt that makes me feel beautiful.

I am creating...
Beauty on my blog.

I am reading...
Fix Your Eyes on Jesus by Anne Ortlund. 

I am hoping...
To have my living room free of clutter and back to normal after the young ones dumped my whole store room into it 4 days ago. = ) I am hoping for ALL my rooms to be organized and everything in it's place

One of my favorite things...
The Sound of my husband's voice.

A few plans for the rest of the week:
The Living Room...my filing from the Make Your Home a Haven Challenge.

Here is picture for thought I am sharing...

A Carl Larsen photo from my calendar. The peace and richness this photo reveals is what I seek to capture in everyday of my home life. I trust this will come as I continue to bring my home into submission...with love and gentleness. 

peace of the Lord,
Cheryl

No comments: